網頁

2010年11月12日 星期五

Twsbi Diamond 530 With Gold Nib

Yesterday I got quotation from Bock the 14K gold nib for TWSBI Diamond 530. one in single gold color another in two tone colors.
My cost plus the distribution profit... the end user price will be clost to US$110 per nib for single color and US$130 per nib for two tone model.
Will this price ok? I need to collect at least 300 orders to buy the nibs from Bock.

I am thinking, since the gold nib will bring up the pen price, why not just make an high value version of the pen to make it complete. how about
1. pen with 14k gold nib (single color or two tone?)
2. pen with HIGH VOLUME ink capacity, about 40% more ink
3. pen with aluminium piston mechanism
4. pen with solid brass clip (not the existing stamping parts)
5. pen with improved cap thread for smooth thread in and out
6. pen with metal parts plated with 14K gold or rose gold
Due to the increase in cost, the retail price will go up to about US$280. I don't know if this be fine. I need your comments.

To proceed with the project, I need to collect at least 300 orders. please leave comments in the thread.
If you like to pre-order, write me at speedy@twsbi.com. leave me your name, email, address, want nib (size) or complete pen.
you don't need to pay me anything until pen comes out.

Let me have your comment, see if we can keep the ball rolling.

speedy              

Posted via email from twsbi's posterous

沒有留言:

張貼留言